SmartFlare Announces #ShareYourFlare Facebook Contest
Published on September 8, 2016
Share how you use your SmartFlare products for a chance to win $100 or the new SmartFlare SwivelClip before it even hits the market! Do you use your SmartFlare as a work light, flashlight, lantern or emergency road flare? However you use it, take a picture or video and share it with us!
- To enter, post a photo or video of how you use a SmartFlare brand product (LED Combo Light OR SwivelProLED) to our Facebook page, include #ShareYourFlare in the post text, and ‘Like’ the SmartFlare Facebook page (if you haven’t already).
- Five winners will be selected to win the new SmartFlare SwivelClip before it’s even available to purchase. And one winner will be selected to win $100!
- Enter as many times as you like! A different photo/video is required per entry. Contest ends October 31, 2016 and winners will be announced the following week.
Don’t own a SmartFlare product to #ShareYourFlare? No worries! Just like our page to hear about our upcoming promotions, discounts and product giveaways!
#ShareYourFlare Contest Official Rules:
- To enter, participants must post a photo or video of how you use a SmartFlare product (either the LED Combo Light OR SwivelProLED) to our Facebook page, include #ShareYourFlare in the post text, and ‘Like’ the SmartFlare Facebook page (if you haven’t already).
- Five winners will be selected to win the new SmartFlare SwivelClip (timing of receipt is currently to be determined as it depends on the production process for the new product).
- One winner will be selected to win $100 (which will likely be given in the form of a gift card such as Visa Gift card or Amazon gift card, but that is to be determined by SmartFlare).
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm on October 31, 2016 in order to be eligible to win. SmartFlare reserves the right to modify, extend or cancel the contest duration and/or change rules as appropriate, with SmartFlare having sole discretion for such a decision.
- SmartFlare product (LED Combo Light OR SwivelProLED) must be visible in the photo or video to be eligible.
- Participants can submit as many entries as desired, but different photo or video must be submitted with each entry. Submitting the same entry multiple times will not increase chances for winning.
- SmartFlare will select an outside designer, photographer or art director to judge photos/videos.
- Photos/Videos will be judged upon visibility and overall quality.
- SmartFlare reserves the right to disqualify participants if entry or post includes inappropriate language, content, images, gestures, etc. SmartFlare has the sole discretion to determine if an entry is inappropriate and therefore disqualified.
- Photo entries must be photographed by the contest participant and cannot infringe on the rights of any third party.
- Upon contest entry, participants acknowledge and give permission for SmartFlare to re-post the submitted photo or video on SmartFlare’s Facebook timeline and/or use in other SmartFlare promotional materials (and could include editing and repurposing), without notification or compensation to the participant.
- If the submitted photo or video displays people, the contest partipant is responsible for obtaining consent from anyone represented in the photo for use in the contest as well SmartFlare promotional materials. If anyone represented in the photo/video is under 18 years old, the participant must have consent and releases from the parents or legal guardians to include them in the entry as well as SmartFlare’s usage for promotional materials.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win.
- Participants must have a U.S. mailing address to be eligible to win.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
So get out there and #ShareYourFlare! Good luck!